The Imperial Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Imperial Council

Meeting place of the empire

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Olympus Mons in Procryon

Go down 
+4
Drskillz
Nunki
Mithrandir the Wise
playboy vendetta
8 posters
AuthorMessage
playboy vendetta

Olympus Mons in Procryon Empty
PostSubject: Olympus Mons in Procryon   Olympus Mons in Procryon Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:50 pm

Hi all,

Long time reader, first time poster.

Im just wondering and wanting to hear opinions about what happened with the starbase AI blew up.
Back to top Go down
Mithrandir the Wise

Mithrandir the Wise

PostSubject: Re: Olympus Mons in Procryon   Olympus Mons in Procryon Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:20 pm

Not imperial. Inside PEC. Unacceptable

I was mistaken

Last edited by Mithrandir the Wise on Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://pgraycode.wordpress.com
Nunki

PostSubject: Re: Olympus Mons in Procryon   Olympus Mons in Procryon Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:02 am

Personally overjoyed that AI decided to blow a SB with a P2P tag on it, that will teach us!

It was (yet) another cock up. You sort of get used to it with AI though.

The whole point was to get the PEC red again, we took nari back and Elric is gone, the main stick over our heads vanishes Smile
Nag and Prime join P2P, so thats another 2 good pilots and more importantly 2 PEC SBs that are red again. Very Happy

So with all this done AI decide to blow (not even capture) a P2P base. genius lol.

SO imperials are turned into emp enemy's, the scourge fighters are against us instead of with us next war, we lose 10kk in stocks and 2.1kk in subsidy's (why not just capture it?) and its safe to say AI loose a quiet ally in us.

It looks like they used the squads without BoBs permission too, basically screwing them over as well. But what can you expect?
Back to top Go down
Drskillz

PostSubject: Re: Olympus Mons in Procryon   Olympus Mons in Procryon Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 7:03 am

Yes this situation is rather crazy, however you cannot over look the fact that the SB was scourge several hrs before blowing up. I am not in favor of what happened, yet I am not against AI for that fact.

The main concern is why Nagendra again? I believe that the SB would be in better pilots hands until several months. I am not against Nagendra, but he took part last week in an Scourge ops! hardly trust-worth deed. Nagendra needs to put Empire before personal deeds and only then he should be allowed to own that SB.

I highly recommend another pilot from p2p to replace that SB.

Drskillz
Back to top Go down
Andriuzz

Andriuzz

PostSubject: Re: Olympus Mons in Procryon   Olympus Mons in Procryon Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:30 pm

Nagendra is P2P pilot for 4 days and SB was blowed up yesterday. And if Nunki trust him i trust to and if our any Sb will be attacked we will defend them at any cost.
Back to top Go down
Takumi

PostSubject: Re: Olympus Mons in Procryon   Olympus Mons in Procryon Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 5:48 pm

For me, it would be nice to know there was some plan, not just 1 jackass deciding to do this or that, for the better of "The Empire", but the Empire IS us....the people, so how is someone else going to tell me what's best for me?

Secondly, Scourge has been a liability, but they've never been an Enemy...as a matter of fact, they were some of the most helpful in the PEC, emp and Uni. pilots alike.

So I guess my question is, who decided to make one of our allies a damned enemy? It used to be that Anarchy Inc. was a huge liability, because they acted EXACTLY like Scourge...going in and attacking feds at will, etc. But now because Scourge is doing the same we make them our enemy (Instead of distancing ourselves from their actions?)

It's dumb, it was all set up by the feds! THE FEDS! They started this, and now they've turned Imperial vs. Imperial and I AM NOT THE ONLY PILOT TO SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!

The only group this destruction helped was the Feds...but they keep supporting and giving kind words in the forum so you guys think we are doing well.

Wake up Imperials! We should make our decisions, NOT WARSON!
Back to top Go down
Shimokita Phoenix

PostSubject: Do you trust this fool?   Olympus Mons in Procryon Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:46 pm

There is no master plan, Takumi. AI are just attacking SB's without any thought about what to do afterwards. TE received credits from the Rigel SB that's vanished, so I can only say that he stole it. There was no thought given to how using so many PEC squadrons actually weakens us when we're already weak from a lack of pilots with PEC access.

The Feds approached me several months ago looking for assistance to bust the Nari nook, but I refused to help them attack Imperial assets (unlike TE, who invited Warson to attack Rigel). They didn't really need our help, but they wanted to put us into a conflict with Scourge. Hidan's recent posts in the Space Tavern are criticising the Empire for attacking Scourge and letting the other neutral alliances in the PEC 'get away with it'. Hidan is trying to put us into a conflict with Lord of War and The Black Company.

The problem is that we have a few loose canons in the Empire and they're gravitating towards AI. The Enigma has repeatedly made a mess of things and puts a spin on his obvious failures to try and make them look like a success (Vendetta War ops/shutting down Daurlia MO wall/AF being used for his own missiles, declaration of war on EKC, Rigel's ship based economy and pricelist, attack on Rigel SB, etc). Rabid Duck is simply looking for a fight - if he'd had that spirit when we were fighting the Feds, maybe the PE-6 MO wall wouldn't have been left unrepaired and allowed Feds to run the missions that lost us the war. That's right, I blame AI's incompetence in PE-6 for the Empire's defeat in the Vendetta War.

The Enigma and Rabid Duck are not worth listening to, but not enough people know that. They're trying to discredit me now, but a single post comparing my track record to theirs would bury them. The only reason I tolerated TE is because I assumed he was in his early teens based on his behaviour and lack of project management skills. I found out not so long ago that he's in his 20's, so I no longer have any moral objections to making him cry.

There are many things people don't understand because they get their opinions from the forums rather than investigating and then coming to their own conclusions. Do some digging and you'll see that things aren't quite how they seem. Remember how Icarium was on a crusade against illegals in Empire space? Well, he wasn't against them, he just wanted them kept hidden behind MO walls so that we could deny their existance and prevent crusaders from attacking them. He made friends with the crusaders and gained their trust, so I had advance warning on all of their activities. But there was one who was such a loose canon that he began making a mess of things for Icarium. His name - The Enigma.

After the Vendetta War, TE wanted us to elect someone to become head of Imperial Forces. He wanted the position for himself. He'd already done enough in the war to make me think he was incompetent, running ops without a plan. He told people to turn up and expected them to know what to bring, so he never had enough bots. He didn't see the importance of war missions, either. He started a post in the Space tavern called Fury of a "War Hero" in which he hypocritically called Drskillz and Tool of Heaven (and their alliances) "ignorant parasites" for disagreeing with him on accusations made by Humble Dexter. Well, that war hero's record for running war ops was abismal! Remember Operation Trident? TE asked for others to coordinate their attacks to take place at the same time as his, so we attacked PASS-FED-12, PASS-FED-08, and PASS-FED-02 (Operation Firestarter, Operation Corkscrew, and Operation Corporate Takeover). The only one to fail was the PF-8 attack, led by TE, yet TE took credit for the successes in the other sectors even though he had no hand in their planning. Like I said, he puts a spin on his failures and presents them to the public as a success.

Attacking SB's and pilots is easy and fun, which is why AI do it. Planning for the aftermath is the difficult part, which is why AI don't do it. Here's a PM I received from their leader which shows the level at which they operate:

Quote :
Subject: Traitorous starbase juggling
Did you see that known traitorous starbase juggler Nagendra of Scourge joined p2p? Did you also see that Martin Krpan of Scourge handed a Procyon starbase to Nagendra?

What is your perspective on this? AI and some other imperial alliances entirely oppose this and are prepared for civil war.
While I believe they were prepared to start a civil war, I don't believe they're prepared for a civil war itself. Anyone who sides with AI is on the wrong side.
Back to top Go down
Marcus

PostSubject: Re: Olympus Mons in Procryon   Olympus Mons in Procryon Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:52 am

Come on Shimo, I can understand that what AI did, was, in a sense wrong, but, Nag and other Scourge pilots, even if wearing red, should not be allowed PEC starbases, even if they join an Imperial alliance. However, I do not agree with AI's suddenly agressive act, nor their use of BoB squads without permission(as I believe I read a few posts up). As much as it looks like things are going bad, can we try and do everything we can to keep things peaceful, before we start saying you better choose sides carefully?....I'm sure some Imperials in PEC wont like it if they are dragged into this. I'm sure we can find a way, perhaps by having everyone establish clearly, and free of hostile words, their intetions, and we cann move forward as an Empire, not as a group of people attacking each other and laughed at by others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Olympus Mons in Procryon   Olympus Mons in Procryon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Olympus Mons in Procryon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Council :: PEC News-
Jump to: