The Imperial Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Imperial Council

Meeting place of the empire

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PEC Projects

Go down 
+6
Xorism1
Andriuzz
Mingan
Shimokita Phoenix
Gwyndion Fireclash
Nunki
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Nunki

PEC Projects Empty
PostSubject: PEC Projects   PEC Projects Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:06 pm

Propose any project you wish here.
Anyone can propose a project but only PEC SB owners (or ally leader of that SB) get to vote on it.
Back to top Go down
Nunki

PEC Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEC Projects   PEC Projects Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:07 pm

Current Projects

Last edited by Nunki on Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nunki

PEC Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEC Projects   PEC Projects Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:08 pm

Project short list
To be voted on.
Back to top Go down
Nunki

PEC Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEC Projects   PEC Projects Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:28 pm

Expenses break down
Back to top Go down
Gwyndion Fireclash

Gwyndion Fireclash

PEC Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEC Projects   PEC Projects Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:43 pm

If people do not wish for a MO wall in Nunki/Procyon etc which would substantially increase the PEC's security at, granted, the cost o a number of building slots (though not an excessive amount really) I have another proposition. With a MO wall in eastern Procyon it would be possible to seal of Menkar+Rigel+Baham thus giving us a degree of control over who gets into these sectors. I assume I don't need to mention that this makes e-nooking alot easier as it will prevent pirates from entering.
Back to top Go down
Shimokita Phoenix

PEC Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEC Projects   PEC Projects Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 2:16 am

Gwyn's idea sounds feasible.

I'd like to propose subsidising the construction of an robot economy in Rigel. Building owners have materials paid for in return for selling their production with very low profit margins.

Low cost bots would make our war budgets go further. If there are more building slots, then they could be used in the production of low cost droids and save us over 35M credits for each Thor maxed MO we build.
Back to top Go down
Mingan

PEC Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEC Projects   PEC Projects Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:14 am

Proposal: Wartime Legendary Subsidy

Discussion: Subsidizing our top Imperials with the funds to hire and retain legendary crew for the duration of a war. High skills are mandatory as well is high activity times. Vetting can be done in a closed area so skills/times aren't discussed in open discussion.
Back to top Go down
Andriuzz

Andriuzz

PEC Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEC Projects   PEC Projects Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:32 am

legendary crew cost to much ....we should spend money on breter MO defences
Back to top Go down
Xorism1

PEC Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEC Projects   PEC Projects Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:49 pm

while that being true,
if we had a very high skilled pasc, and he bought it, he could trip almost all stacks!
Back to top Go down
Waltherius

Waltherius

PEC Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEC Projects   PEC Projects Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:14 am

Xorism1 wrote:
if we had a very high skilled pasc, and he bought it, he could trip almost all stacks!

While he would indeed be very hard to hit with guns, the effect of MAN on missile evasion is far smaller and he could still be killed with missiles.

The advantage of a high skilled MC + 60's + legendary tactician is that you will be able to both directly get warpoints from kills and it will be easier to destroy MO's to force an entry for others.
Back to top Go down
Andit

Andit

PEC Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEC Projects   PEC Projects Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:43 am

Honestly the best ambush breaker would be a SSC with 5x pardus armor. Man 100 + AB4 +DC3.

A legendary tactician would help that SSC out a lot.
Back to top Go down
Shimokita Phoenix

PEC Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEC Projects   PEC Projects Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:56 pm

What a pity SSC's are too small to have a crew seat.

Another idea for a project would be to max some MO's with Thors, especially in the nooks where we keep our stockpiles.
Back to top Go down
khors

PEC Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEC Projects   PEC Projects Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:09 pm

I agree with Shimo i think the first project should be max MO´s in the nooks
Back to top Go down
Andit

Andit

PEC Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEC Projects   PEC Projects Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 4:55 am

With large #'s that alliances like GoP and Scourge can rally, if they chose to attack a MO it is going to go down unless we can get some dogfighting support in to help. What we should be doing is not wasting credits on stronger MO's, but layers of defensive MO's. Two layers of golums are better than 1 layer of avengers and they are only a little more expensive.
Back to top Go down
Shimokita Phoenix

PEC Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEC Projects   PEC Projects Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:43 am

Well, we've now got a maxed Thor MO on a nook. Next project... bounce
Back to top Go down
playboy vendetta

PEC Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEC Projects   PEC Projects Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:19 pm

Nari has a maxxed out Thor MO already??? Cool!!!

I think Baham should be the next to get a Thor MO...then Rigel. I dont know who owns the Baham 8.22 MO and the Rigel 11.7 MO. We need to make sure they are loyal imperial.

Im against a Procryon MO wall for the moment...I doubt we have the resources and population to support so many MOs
Back to top Go down
Andit

Andit

PEC Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEC Projects   PEC Projects Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:30 pm

I am actually against a baham Thor MO wall. Whoever we fight is going to make a run for the PEC. They ARE going to get inside no matter what it takes because that is their goal. I think we should move our front line back a little just to leave a little room to be fought over. A maxed thor MO would be nice, but if they are going to take down the baham MO wall, then they will find a way and eventually it will fall. I think we would feel safer if our MO backbone was a little further back and had another layer in front of it.
Back to top Go down
Mingan

PEC Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEC Projects   PEC Projects Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:01 am

Andit wrote:
I think we should move our front line back a little just to leave a little room to be fought over.

No, make the front lines be in the other guy's front yard. Razz
Back to top Go down
Andit

Andit

PEC Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEC Projects   PEC Projects Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:51 am

Mingan wrote:
Andit wrote:
I think we should move our front line back a little just to leave a little room to be fought over.

No, make the front lines be in the other guy's front yard. Razz

The problem is that if we push the front line too close to them, then they will tear it down. It doesnt matter how strong the wall is, but if it is too close to them then they will feel like it is the only thing stopping them from entering the PEC.
For example, if we put a maxed out thor MO wall in cor caroli they would destroy it completly. It doesnt matter how many there are but if it is too close to their territory they will take it down because we cant defend it thoroughly enough.
Back to top Go down
Mingan

PEC Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEC Projects   PEC Projects Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 12:15 pm

It doesn't really matter where the line is if we don't have defenders in place to stop them.

That said, I'm not sure which MOs PBV is talking about. I'm guessing he's talking about the north Baham nook, which would be another good nook to Thor up.
Back to top Go down
playboy vendetta

PEC Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEC Projects   PEC Projects Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:18 pm

I was thinking of the one at 8.22 - that only needs one thor and 3DDA's, as opposed to the north nook (2Thors, 3DDA's)
Back to top Go down
Mingan

PEC Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEC Projects   PEC Projects Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:40 pm

VII owns that nook, and I know little about them. Perhaps Shimo or DT knows more. But yeah, it'd be good to get that one fortified, though it doesn't have a SB in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PEC Projects Empty
PostSubject: Re: PEC Projects   PEC Projects Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PEC Projects
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Imperial Council :: PEC News-
Jump to: